Friday, December 18, 2009

Megan's Decade: 2007

2007 was a bit of a strange year for me. I made 3 short films. I was stuck in a horrible customer service job when my contract at Paramount ended, and yet a few fun, fantastic films helped pull me through.

Grindhouse: I don’t know if there was anything more creatively inspiring to me in 2007 than spending an afternoon in the theatre with the imaginations of Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez. I still hope that one day the back to back versions, with trailers will be released on DVD.

Stardust: This movie is The Princess Bride for a new generation, and just like the later film Stardust went unnoticed. This is fantasy film at its finest, a fantastic fairy tale, and a film that should inspire your imagination.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny to think, but after this its going to get weird since it was the year this blog went up so I'm guessing it will be mostly about films you covered on here.