Saturday, June 13, 2009

Get Over it Already

I am sick of Twilight. The movie was horific and I want the fans to be able to look back and admit it. However, I no longer feel alone in my annoyance at the Twilight super-freaks. I was in Hot Topic tonight and had to snap this shot. I sense a fair amount of sarcasm in this hastily scribbled sign...

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

2 comments:

Adam said...

I sure hope it was sarcasm that made that sign. I'm not a fan of the Twilight series in any way shape or form. The books do have nice covers, but that's all they get from me.

Besides, any woman who finds Edward Cullen attractive . . . wow.

Anonymous said...

Besides, any woman who finds Edward Cullen attractive . . . wow.

EXACTLY! I'm glad I'm not alone in that thinking.

Also, my computer just got nuked from overuse of memory. I did a throrough summer cleaning of it and its now functional once again.

Unfortunately, I lost all my favorites so I'm glad this blog has such an easy to remember name so that I could re-add it via Google.