Saturday, January 16, 2010

Did I just see what I think I saw?


If you are a Christian I can not recommend THE BOOK OF ELI enough. Don’t read too much about it, don’t listen to other people just go see it and if at all possible bring your non-Christian friends with you! Guaranteed you’ll sit there the entire time wondering HOW this kind of movie got made in Hollywood and afterwards it could lead to some pretty darn interesting discussions with your less religious friends. Make no mistake, this movie is not for everyone and after this weekend it will die fast but that shouldn’t in any way dissuade you from seeing this movie. I am blown away that such a movie exists and if you consider yourself religious you will be too. I think I’ll have more to say about this one later on but I don’t want to spoil anything so for now please just take my word for it and SEE THIS MOVIE!!!

No comments: