Sunday, March 7, 2010

Megan's Picks for the 82nd Academy Awards


82nd Academy Awards
Originally uploaded by chescasantos101
Just so I’m not left out I decided to post who I think should win in some of my favorite categories. These aren’t necessarily my predictions, but who I would vote for if I had access to a ballot.

By they way you can download a cool ballot at Oscars.com if you want to make predictions yourself or follow along.

Leading Actor: Jeff Bridges, Crazy Heart
Supporting Actor: Christoph Waltz, Inglorious Basterds
Leading Actress: Sandra Bullock, The Blind Side
Supporting Actress: Maggie Gyllenhaal, Crazy Heart
Animated Feature: Up
Cinematography: The Hurt Locker
Costume Design: Nine
Directing: James Cameron, Avatar
Makeup: Star Trek
Original Song: The Weary Kind, Crazy Heart
Visual Effects: Avatar
Adapted Screenplay: Up In The Air
Original Screenplay: Inglorious Basterds
Best Picture: Avatar


No matter who you are pulling for, or if you're just tuning in for the gowns, have fun tonight!!!

No comments: